HOLIDAY ROLL

As Each Day is Prescious, the Holiday Brings a Special Touch.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gmail - Rochellarich sent you a video! - rochellabc@gmail.com

Today is Father's Day, and I want to reminding dads everywhere that they are loved and very much appreciated.
My dad has moved onto a New Location, far beyond this sphere. He's gone Home to be with the Lord. Still, there are millions of dads that remain. To you I say...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. I would like for you to enjoy this song as you go on with your day, and many more to come.

Love,

Rochella


http://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/11a65273b04458d9
Posted by Rochella Shiane at 3:44 PM
Labels: A FRIEND that Sticks Closer Than a Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Rochella Shiane
Laugh until it hurts, is my motto. Don't take yourself so serious. If you look around there is a prop for a good stand up comedian, where you go. TheErefore, relax and let the play begin.....laugh till it hurts. Oh, I just remembered, I'm suppose to be giving you a description of myself. Well, I don't mind hard work, just as long as I'm the boss. Love music, but will always try to find out if we can see eye to eye on the sounds. I like a guy that has good sense of humor, that way I think I can at least trust him. Oh, solitude is also a must with me. Rules, limits, accountability, and respect IS ALL I ASK. 20126 continued: No need to change a thing.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • STEP UP TO THE PLATE
      • HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY, EVERYONE (2008)
      • Gmail - Rochellarich sent you a video! - rochellab...

My Blog List

  • One Year Bible Blog
    August 4th Bible in a Year Readings
    2 years ago
  • Spanish Learning Blog
    No solo un podcast, sino DOS!
    20 years ago
  • A Mom Just Like You.....My Journey through Life with 8 Children.... - Homeschool Blogger